This website is designed to provide up-to-date information regarding OSCO news and activities and as an interactive resource for those looking for information about cancer, whether it is to find physicians, get patient assistance, find support groups, or get statistics.
OSCO Links provide you with links to websites related to our organization and general oncology. Please feel free to look around and contact us with any comments or suggestions.
Do you know someone who is going above and beyond to take care of their patients? Is there someone in your practice that will be celebrating a milestone? Or do you want to welcome a new team member? Oklahoma Society of Clinical Oncology is revamping our website and will soon include a Brag Board for you to nominate exceptional members of your team to be recognized for their hard work and dedication. Please, complete and submit the attached form.
- Posted in: California Oncology Weekly: June 17, 2014
NCCN Live Webinar for Patients
- Free NCCN Live Webinar for Patients & Family Members.
- The webinar will focus on non-small cell lung cancer and will be presented two times.
- July 24, 2014 at 8:00 PM (Eastern Time) and August 16, 2014 at 1:00 PM (Eastern Time)
- The speakers include Gregory A. Otterson, MD, and Tracy A. Ruegg, MS, CNP, AOCN, from The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center – James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute. They will provide an overview of non-small cell lung cancer and its treatment options, review the NCCN Guidelines for Patients®: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, and answer questions from participants.
- Patients can register online and order a free copy of the NCCN Guidelines for Patients®: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer at: http://www.nccn.org/patients/guidelines/webinars/nsclc.aspx.
OSCO/OU Stephenson Cancer Center ASCO Review
- Saturday, August 9th
- OU Stephenson Cancer Center
- 800 NE 10th St, OKC, OK 73104
- Exhibitor Invite and Registration Form
- 7:30am-12:30pm, Saturday, August 9th
- CTCA, 10109 E 79th Street, Tulsa, OK 74138
- Agenda & Member Registration Coming Soon
- Exhibitor Registration
Ceremonial Bill Signing of SB 765:
2013 Fall Presentations
- Oral Chemotherapy Monitoring & Counseling Updated 10/2013 Compiled by Robert Mancini, PharmD, BCOP (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2013 Summer Nurses' Meeting Presentations
- Insights from a Health Lawyer who Beat Cancer (Jared K. Nelson)
- Integrative Medicine: Approaches to Managing Cancer Related Fatigue (Katherine Anderson, ND FABNO)
- Chronic Leukemia Review and Update 2013 (Todd Kliewer, MD)
- New Hematology/Oncology Drug Updates (Patrick Medina, Pharm.D., BCOP)