This website is designed to provide up-to-date information regarding OSCO news and activities and as an interactive resource for those looking for information about cancer, whether it is to find physicians, get patient assistance, find support groups, or get statistics.
OSCO Links provide you with links to websites related to our organization and general oncology. Please feel free to look around and contact us with any comments or suggestions.
ONCOLOGY NURSING CERTIFICATION REVIEW COURSE
- Review Letter and Flyer
- Saturday And Sunday, January 18th And 19th, 2014
- Cascia Hall Preparatory School, Tulsa, OK
- Instructor: Jane C. Clark, PhD, RN, AOCN, OCN, GNP-C
- Internet Search “Jane Clark Oncology Nursing” To Learn More About Her Extensive Qualifications And Remarkable Accomplishments In Oncology Nursing
- Early Bird Register By November 25, 2013 - $200/Register After November 25th $250.00
- Federal House Health Aides
- Federal Senate Health Aides
- Impact of Sequestration on Cancer Drugs
- Sequestration Talking Points - Joint Sponsors
- Survey on the Impact of Sequestration on Community Cancer Care - Summary of Results - Released March 14, 2013
- HR 1416 - The Cancer Patient Protection Act
Ceremonial Bill Signing of SB 765:
Thank you, Owasso Reporter, for your wonderful article about Mary Jo Wichers’, our executive director, hard work and collaboration with cancer societies across the nation.
2013 Fall Presentations
- Oral Chemotherapy Monitoring & Counseling Updated 10/2013 Compiled by Robert Mancini, PharmD, BCOP (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2013 Summer Nurses' Meeting Presentations
- Insights from a Health Lawyer who Beat Cancer (Jared K. Nelson)
- Integrative Medicine: Approaches to Managing Cancer Related Fatigue (Katherine Anderson, ND FABNO)
- Chronic Leukemia Review and Update 2013 (Todd Kliewer, MD)
- New Hematology/Oncology Drug Updates (Patrick Medina, Pharm.D., BCOP)